1. Thaw in refrigerator
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet over medium heat
3. Place potstickers flat side down in skillet
4. Heat until golden brown (2-3 minutes)
5. Flip and cook until lightly browned and crispy (about 1 minute)
6. Remove from pan, let cool and enjoy
1. Preheat Air Fryer to 350
2. Remove from freezer & lightly toss or spray potstickers with preferred cooking oil in pouch
3. Remove potstickers from pouch and place in basket, heat on 350 for 4 Minutes
4. Check for desired crispy-ness
5. If more crispy-ness preferred, heat for another 1-2 minutes on 350
6. Remove from basket, let cool and enjoy
Easy Sauce Recipes
Choose a recipe, and stir all ingredients until mixed
Lemon Pepper Cream pairs well with Chorizo Date Potstickers
2TBS Sour Cream
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
Homemade Ranch Pairs Well with Buffalo Chicken Potstickers
1/2 cup mayonnaise.
1/2 cup sour cream.
1/2 cup buttermilk.
3 TBS fresh minced parsley, OR 1 tablespoon dried parsley.
1 1/2 tsp fresh minced dill, OR 1/2 teaspoon dried dill.
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar.
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
1/2 tsp garlic powder.
Tomato Aioli pairs well with Cheddar & Beef Potstickers
1 tsp olive oil.
1 Tablespoon tomato paste.
1/3 cup mayonnaise.
1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
1/4 tsp granulated sugar.
Citrus Ponzu Sauce Pairs well with Traditional Pork or Plant-based Lemongrass Chicken
1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce.
1/4 cup fresh orange juice.
2 TBS fresh lemon juice.
1 tsp water.
1 tsp mirin (sweet rice wine) or white wine vinegar.